Friday, January 9, 2009

Resurrection--- Why this name?

Pondering over the name of the blog?

Well...let me tell once for all, I do not aim to pen down religious notes down in here about the Revival of Christ

Nor do I intend to inculcate a feeling of sympathy for the American deathrock band, Theatre of Ice.

Never had I been a supporter of the last, but unfortunately, the worst novel of our beloved Leo Tolstoy

Though, Piero della Francesca's paintings lured me at some point of time, but that fascination, that artistic bending inside me, is lost forever perhaps. 

Comics of Oni Press and stories of Willa Cather do not impress my being, so much as to effect the naming of my blogs. They don't even call my insight to achieve a second reading.

This blog is for my poems, the poems which I used to write once upon a time. A time when I was more than successfull. I achieved all I want. I got all I deserved. I attempt to resurrect my life through this. May be my pens may now give way to these keys of the keyboards or perhaps my life may not be that easy nowadays. But yaa.. I am headstrong. I shall fight. I shall Resurrect!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that takes me back. "The Resurrection" by THEATRE OF ICE was one hell of a fine album.

    ReplyDelete